Looking after the public trees in our communities.
Asplundh maintains and manages street and park trees on behalf of local authorities throughout New Zealand. Our trained and reliable arborists provide comprehensive tree services, including:
• Tree pruning and trimming
• Tree removal
• Stump grinding
• Tree selection and planting
• Hedges and shelterbelts
• Line clearance
• Historic and protected tree management
• Tree pest and disease treatment
• Supply and spreading of tree mulch
• Chipping and removal
• Tree data and asset management
Our proprietary asset management system uses GPS to manage tree and vegetation asset data, allowing efficient work planning.
Contact us for more information on this service.